If you're going to shop in the men's section, you need the perfect shoe to tie it all together...


A few weeks ago, during some much needed family time, I posted a photo of my latest shoe purchase on Instagram and I had so many people enquiring about them that I decided they deserved their own post.

For those of you who were asking, meet my new oxfords

I'll admit, they have man repelling tendencies. My boyfriend's initial reaction was some sarcastic comment about "school shoes", but I love them.



I was inspired by the 3.1 Phillip Lim versions, but I thought the cut out details at the side make these a bit more summer friendly. 

And what's more, they're surprisingly versatile. Of course, they're a must for any man-style ensemble, but they also add a nice twist to an otherwise feminine outfit. 


Wearing Skin & Threads top, Karen Millen pants, Wittner shoes and Zara bag. 


What do you all have planned for the weekend? x


 
Top