The collection is now available to shop. 


I've collaborated with fine jewellery designer Claire Aristides to design a small range of delicate jewellery to add an intimate touch of beauty to everyday life. 

The seven-piece range consists of fine necklaces, rings and earrings that can be worn singularly or all at once while remaining simple, chic and anything but overdone. 

The collection stemmed from the idea that nothing is quite what it seems and celebrates the beauty of intricate details. This idea presents itself in small ways throughout the collection – whether it be the horseshoe detail beside the necklace clasp or a crystal studded earpiece that lines the lobe. 

I may be biased, but I literally haven't taken the pieces off since the shoot. They just add that subtle touch of something special to any and every outfit. 

I hope you love the collection as much as I do! x

SHOP THE COLLECTION HERE








Wearing line necklace.






Aleen from The Dark Horse, Claire and I working on the collection. 



 
Top