A post about this one time I wore colour... oh, and could the new proud owner of a Céline wallet be YOU? 


It's no secret – I rarely wear colour. 

When I eventually break out of my black-on-black staples it's only because something is so damn amazing that I just can't help myself. 
So, without further ado, meet Kaylene Milner. A new designer whose deliciously textured pieces seemed to have my name all over them and are just screaming "take me to the Tuileries!"

I'm in la-la-lurve with the burnt orange colour of this knit and the charcoal contrasting details. It's definitely my kind of colour! 





Wearing Kaylene Milner sweater and skirt, Zara bag and Windsor Smith heels.


And now, for that little announcement you've all been waiting for....... 

Congratulations...

Abby Campbell!

You have won a Céline wallet thanks to Reebonz

I will be in touch via email shortly to organise your prize.

*Winner was selected using random.org. If prize is not claimed within a week of the winner being contacted the competition winner will be redrawn. 



More from me:




 
Top