Because you're worth it....


Lately I've had so much luck finding amazing pieces that are perfectly "right now" but also perfectly affordable right now so, of course, I thought I'd share them with you.



Wearing ASOS top, Witchery shorts and heels, 3.1 Phillip Lim clutch and Michael Kors watch (similar here)

I may be totally man repelling in these shorts, but I absolutely love them. I bought a similar pair a while ago, but these are more tailored so they're a lot more flattering (while still having the "boyish" factor). 

The key to pulling these off is mixing them back with something a bit more sexy or feminine..


This ASOS top is so versatile and can be dressed up or down without much effort at all. They have it in different colours, including a pretty cute animal print one here


Wearing Witchery shoes


Finally, Witchery are doing incredible shoes. I love the shape of these at the back, it makes the classic black sandal just that little bit more exciting! And don't even get me started on these ones, which I posted on Instagram and people practically lost their marbles over. I don't blame them, they're pretty amazing. 

Hope your week is off to a good start! x

I'll be announcing the winner of the Céline clutch in my next post.



More from me:





 
Top