I've compiled a list of some of my favourite cheap(er)-thrills from 2013 for you to treat yourself to this Christmas. Why? Because you're awesome.
1. ASOS clutch: obsessed with the print. It also doubles as a laptop case.
2. Maniamania candle: start loving the rest of your home as much as your wardrobe.
3. Windsor Smith heels: the perfect (and totally affordable) pair of simple black heels for summer.
4. Grown Alchemist body cleanser: feels great, smells delicious and looks amazing too.
5. Karen Walker sunglasses: the ultimate oversized black frames.
6. Dolce & Gabbana 'The One' fragrance: sweet and sensual - perfect for every occasion.
7. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation: simply the best. No explanation needed.
8. NARS bronzer: your new best friend. Best colour I've found in a bonzer and it gives extra glow.
9. Dior Skinflash Primer: non-oily and lays the foundations for luminous skin.
11. Morroccanoil glimmer shine spray: who doesn't want glossy locks all day, every day?
12. Skin & Threads top: grey, 100% cotton and animal print. What more could you ask for?
13. Giorgio Armani Si fragrance: my daytime fragrance of choice.
14. Giorgio Armani sheer blush: it practically glides over your skin and gives instant fresh face.
15. Grown Alchemist rose hand cream: the smell. It's just, incredible. Oh, and it looks pretty.
16. Vege Threads stripey tank: the perfect stripe and my favourite boyish, boxy shape.
17. An Organised Life 2014 diary: because being organise is important and stuff.
18. Grown Alchemist cleanser and exfoliator: my current skincare range. Feels amazing, looks amazing, smells amazing and delivers great results.
19. Windsor Smith Bondi sandals: sweet, sweet simplicity.
20. Chronicles of Her x Claire Aristides rings: delicate gold finger candy you can wear everyday.
21: Chronicles of Her x Claire Aristides crystal ear cuffs: they come in a set of two so you can get one for yourself and give the other one to your bestie! Or keep both for yourself, which is totally acceptable too.
More from me: