A few weeks ago I went to Polo in the City. 

Dressing for daytime events is always hard, but I just happened to find the most perfect black dress and felt the urge to tell you all about it. 


I love any good excuse to get dressed up and stand around drinking champagne (who doesn't?!) so when I received a beautiful invite to the polo from Paspaley in the mail, to say I was merely excited would be an understatement. 

In terms of what to wear, the polo is much more in line with my personal style than the racing carnivals due to my phobia of fascinators and stiletto heels on the grass. Plus, the polo is all about classic, understated chic and in my humble opinion that's always a winning combination. 



This black column dress by Camilla & Marc had me at hello with its minimal gold details, perfect midi length and asymmetric hemline. Paired with my new Prada flats (there are similar amazing ones on ASOS here) and a blue Hermès Constance, it made the perfect polo ensemble. 






Sorry I've been a bit MIA this past week. As you may have noticed on my Instagram, I'm on holidays and I've been having way too much fun to sit at my computer.

I've got a few exciting posts coming up next though, including a tutorial on how to get perfect beachy, tousled hair! x


More from me:



 
Top