Every year when racing season rolls around again it brings about that old dilemma – what to wear?

On Saturday I had the pleasure of being one of Clinique's special guests at the Moët & Chandon Spring Champion Stakes Day at Royal Randwick. 

The spring racing season is in full swing, so my outfit of choice was a bit of a rule breaker. 

Just as felt hats should be reserved for the autumn carnival, I'm almost certain another rule says black should be avoided and leather is 100% inappropriate, but this Dion Lee dress was just too good to resist. 

A huge thank you to Dion Lee, Gucci and Suzy O'Rourke for dressing me. Thanks also to Oscar Oscar Salon in Paddington for giving me the sleekest ponytail I ever did see (the one pictured here is my rendition) and Clinique for my make-up and the good times!







 
Top