That's a good question...


If there's a tipping point of too much denim I missed the memo. 

I've literally worn this Wrangler shirt to death. Last time I posted it on Instagram when I was in Fiji I had so many people asking where it's from and, truth be told, it's actually a men's shirt I found in an op shop many years ago. Anyway, when I saw this denim midi skirt from ASOS I knew they were a match made in heaven.

But more importantly, the beautiful Geneva from A Pair & A Spare sent me the most amazing gift in the mail – a DIY kit for this transparent satchel from her collaboration with Wander & Hunt

The kit makes it unbelievably easy for rookies like you and I (sorry, I should speak for myself) to make this super amazing bag. It took me a matter of minutes!







Maybe the fact that it's transparent will force me to keep my handbag contents to a minimum...


More from me:



 
Top