If (like me) your job doesn't require a uniform, your working wardrobe needs to be quite extensive... But that doesn't mean you have to spend every entire pay check on it. 

Here's my favourite workwear pieces from ASOS




Wearing ASOS top and skirt, Witchery heels (similar on ASOS here), Oroton personalised clutch (similar here) and Michael Kors watch (ASOS version here). 


Wearing ASOS top (as seen on my Instagram, for those who were asking!) with Dion Lee Line II skirt (similar on ASOS here), Wittner heels and Givenchy bag


Wearing ASOS top and skirt, Ksubi glasses, Givenchy bag (also love this black ASOS one) and Stella McCartney heels (monochrome ASOS heels here). 


By the way, I realise I'm a bit late to the party but HAPPY NEW YEAR! I've been busy planning lots of exciting things to come, so sit tight x


Quick beauty tips:

Gif tutorial: get beachy waves in under 20 minutes

Gif tutorial: a step-by-step guide to contouring

 
Top