The temperature has started to drop in Sydney and it's kind of caught me off-guard. I wasn't quite done with summer yet, and my wardrobe's definitely not winter friendly at the moment. 

This winter I want to branch out from wearing black, on black (on black on black on black). 

A light blue button up shirt and a leather skirt or pants will be one of my go-to outfits. If it's extra chilly, wear a grey knit on over the top with the shirt poking out underneath. 




These photos were taken last week when I went to Brisbane for the launch of Scotch & Soda's Carindale store.

I'm such a sucker for beautiful basics, so I was totally spoilt for choice when I went to their showroom to pick out this outfit! 

Bring on winter!

What's your winter wardrobe staple? Jeans? Leather jacket? x



Wearing Scotch & Soda sweater, men's shirt, skirt and bag, Claire Aristides bracelet and Alexander Wang boots.



Want more?

How to look chic at work from Monday to Friday

Why bright bags are the new black



 
Top