I live a street back from the beach in Bondi, and my boyfriend can't go a day without surfing (or he develops a slight nervous twitch and gets almost impossible to deal with) so I often find my days at the beach turning into afternoons (and evenings) at a nearby bar. 

I always find it's a bit of a mood killer to have to go home in the interim, so I made it my mission to find the best multi-use products that will get me from A to B without needing to take a suitcase.

My latest post for Vogue Australia's Spy Style was inspired by this, so I hope you find it useful!

Click here to read Beach to the bar in 5 steps.


A.T.G bikini, Le Specs sunglasses and Collette Dinnigan beach bag.



Follow me:

On Facebook: The Chronicles of Her blog.

On Twitter: @CHRONICLESOFHER

On Instagram: @chroniclesofher_
 
Top