Photos by Ana Suntay-Tañedo.

Wearing Bruuns Bazaar dress, Alexander Wang boots and cuff by Cynics Accessories.

It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago. Here's a few pictures of ze outfit I wore!

It's incredible how many times the LBD can be reinvented. Black isn't usually the colour I'd go for on my birthday. Too safe. Plus, birthdays are meant to be a celebration which calls for bright colours and sparkles, right? It was the shape of this dress that won me over - no need to worry about the post pig-out belly or birthday cake bloating! 

Anyhoo, a new magazine I've been working on launched today:

Sunday Style, available in The Sunday Herald Sun, The Sunday Telegraph and the iTunes store

Some really amazing people are involved, including Zoe Foster, Hamish Blake, Jane Kennedy and Vogue Australia's Christine Centenera.

Check it out! And follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest

Have a great week! xxx

 
Top