Fact: life is better in leather. 

I'd wear leather-on-leather day in, day out if I could. I know what you're thinking. Wearing leather-on-leather sounds weird - it's a bit like when the denim-on-denim phenomenon came about. But there's just something about it that makes you feel like a rock star.

Fact: anything that makes you feel like a rock star can't be bad. 

I'm in love with the shape of this Natasha Gan leather dress and it was the perfect partner for my new Windsor Smith Baileys

My picks for winter are a great leather jacket (of course), a leather dress, leather track pants and a leather sweater. I'm yet to find the latter, but when I do you'll be the first to know about it. 

What leather pieces are you coveting? Do you wear leather with leather? x

Find me on Instagram: @chroniclesofher_


 
Top