I've recently taken a strong liking to gel eye liner. 

I used to be a soft shadow kinda girl until I saw my friend wearing barely-there make-up with a bold slick of black along her top lids and I just loved the way it accentuated her eyes.  

Now I'm hooked. 

Dolce & Gabbana's autumn/winter 2013 make-up was breathtaking and absolutely perfect for a bold after five look. 

If you missed out on the giveaway for Gucci's bronze smokey eye - never fear - it's giveaway time again!


Wearing Natasha Gan leather dress and earrings from My Wardrobe

THE STEPS:

1. Begin with a clean base. An even complexion is key for this look, so I used Clinique Stay-Matte Oil-Free make-up followed by concealer under my eyes and around my nose. 


2. Using your finger, apply Clinique's Lid Smoothie over the entire eyelid. 

3. Apply a small amount of the Brush-On Cream Liner to the brush supplied, then apply along the lash line beginning from the inner corner of each eye. 

Tip: I never close my eye entirely when applying liner. After all, the idea is that the line will accentuate your eyes when open! 

To get a flattering shape at the outer edge of the eye, draw the line so that it follows the natural curve of your bottom lash line if your eyes are open. The end of the line should point to the end of your brow. 


4. Use Clinique's Instant Lift for Brows to shade brows in and define them. 

Fact: thicker brows make you look more youthful!


5. Line lips using Clinique's Quickliner for Lips

Tip: to achieve a perfectly symmetrical outline, begin in the middle of the cupid's bow on each side and work your way outwards. 


6. Finish the look with Clinique's Long Last Lipstick in Party Red. Voilà!


I USED:


*Two lucky winners will receive a Clinique gift pack featuring the products listed above.

To enter, simply Like the Clinique Facebook page (click here) and leave a comment on this post with your name and email address! 

*Entries close on May 29. The winners must Like the Clinique Facebook page to receive the prize. 
 
Top