A NIGHT WITH VOGUE, WOOLMARK AND FRANCA SOZZANI OF VOGUE ITALIA WITH THANKS TO OLYMPUS


On Thursday night last week, I went to a photographic exhibition of the March issue of L'Uomo Vogue, which features some of our most celebrated Australian icons in film, television, music and beyond.  

I was lucky enough to wear the most incredible dress by Australian designer Josh Goot, and the evening was one I'll remember for years to come so I thought I'd share some of my favourite moments from the night which I snapped on the new Olympus OM-D E-M10 (which has WiFi, making it super Instagram-friendly. Amen!):


The incredibly chic Franca Sozzani, editor-in-chief of Vogue Italia standing before my favourite portrait ever of Australian actress Cate Blanchett, which also happens to be the cover of the new L'Uomo Vogue – here's to Australian talent and dapper Aussie dudes...


... I'm looking at you, Chris Hemsworth. Oh, and who could ever get sick of Hugh Jackman?

After perusing the pages of L'Uomo Vogue we proceeded next door, where six Australian designers were showcasing their latest collections. 

Dion Lee, Christopher Esber, Josh Goot, Romance Was Born, Strateas Carlucci and From Britten were hand-picked by Sozzani to take part. 

I took the opportunity to catch up with some of my favourite people. 


Selfies with Christopher Esber. 
Because, if it's good enough for Ellen DeGeneres, it's good enough for me. 


Phresh off the runway at Céline, Hermès and Valentino.
Australian model Stephanie-Joy was Esber's model muse for the evening. 


Girls being girls... 
With Kelsea from Josh Goot and Petta from Vogue. 


It's always a good time... 
With the one and only Michael Lo Sordo. 


Playing catch-up...
With Perth-based designer Garth Cook. 


Images taken on the new Olympus OM-D E-M10. 

Special thanks to Vogue AustraliaWoolmark and Olympus for a beautiful evening. 

Buonanotte! x




 
Top