There is something so intriguing about models off duty. I find it somewhat monotonous flicking through the masses of stunning editorials featuring the same flawless faces, so I’m always stoked when I stumble across a snap from the private lives of these ridiculously good-looking individuals. Another reason I love these shots is that they remind me that models, too, are living, breathing, eating (this is debatable), sleeping, laughing, crying, loving humans. In celebration of this I decided to dedicate a post to photos of models and their lovers. I was going to refer to the old saying – their “better half”, but it didn’t seem befitting. Can you really be any better than these beauties?


Jess Hart and Nicolas Potts


 
Abbey Lee Kershaw and Matthew Hutchinson




Anja Rubik and Sasha Knezevic



 
Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom



Sasha Pivovarova and Igor Vishnyakov




Doutzen Kroes and Sunnery James




Bambi Northwood-Blyth and Dan Single





Images found in Google images, Terry Richardson’s Diary & Jess Hart’s Blog.
 
Top