Meet Nicole Cooper - Blogger at www.confidentliar.com, Sydneysider, Capricorn and just-turned-20-year-old about to conquer the world one photograph at a time.
________________________________________________________________________

She's the chick you want to hate - tall, stunning, ridiculously talented, doing all the gigs you wish you were doing... Oh and, to top it all off, she actually has a sense of humour (a rarity these days, in my opinion) and is 100% loveable. I first had the pleasure of meeting Nicole when we were both invited to a shoot for Mad Love last year and I've been living vicariously through her blog ever since.

Images supplied by Nicole Cooper.

THE CHRONICLES (TCOH): You've got it all going on right now! Tell us what you're up to.

NICOLE COOPER (NC): I’m currently studying Photomedia at a college in Sydney, interning with Sara Phillips the Australian designer and the Beauty Editor at Famous Magazine. Those three tend to take up a lot of my time but whenever I have a spare moment, you’ll find me working as a Freelance Photographer. 



TCOH: Three words to describe your blog?

NC: A good read. 

TCOH: Three blogs to watch in 2012?

NC: We The People (http://wethepeoplestyle.com/), Capture the Castle (http://capturethecastle1.blogspot.com/) and Badlands (http://www.badlands-blog.com/). Expect big things from these ladies!

TCOH: Who inspires you?

NC: Most of my inspiration comes from the people I’m surrounded by, the different blogs I read and certain locations that I find myself in. If I had to specifically name people though, I’d have to say Shini Park, Elize Strydom and Darren Mcdonald. All three create the kind of images that leave you speechless, breathless and wanting more. 


TCOH: What's the best style advice you've ever been given?

NC: That style is not necessarily a trend, it can also be confidence. 

TCOH: If you weren't living in Sydney, where would you be?

NC: That’s a tough one! I’ve considered moving to Melbourne for year or so after Uni but when it comes down to it, I know I’ll want to spend that time travelling the globe instead. Maybe I’ll find my ultimate destination then? 

TCOH: What's the last thing you bought and the next thing you're going to buy?

NC: Last thing: three rolls of film. Next thing: a stunning asymmetrical skirt from Thursday, Sunday.

 
TCOH: Time to spill ze beans... Tell us a beauty tip or product you swear by...

NC: Organic paw paw ointment and a good quality rosehip oil. It’s never too early to start thinking about your skin!

TCOH: What's something people don't know about you? 

NC: I have a phobia of suede. There are certain types that actually make me feel physically ill if I touch them. Strange, but very true! 

TCOH: Predict the life you'll be living in ten years time - in 25 words or less. 

NC: Making a comfortable living as a Fashion Photographer while being surrounded by good company and great food. 




I like you. Let's be friends:
 
Top