Right here, right now.

Before I get started, I should probably point out that I landed back in Sydney, Australia at 5:10am this morning after a 26 hour journey from London, so I'm distracting myself by writing this post to deny jet lag the chance to kick in.

I've been meaning to get this post up for a while but didn't quite get around to it during my travels (blame that on crappy wifi, moving hotels every few days, disappearing international adaptors and me generally running around like a mad woman, sleep deprived yet high on caffeine), but as they say, better late than never, right?

I received a lot of requests for credits of various things I wore during NYFW, so I decided it was best to share them all in one place... i.e. right here, right now. 

Happy shopping! x




Wearing:
Zimmermann dress | Somewhere Sunday sunglasses | Zimmermann clutch | Poms earrings | Chloe shoes




Wearing: 




Wearing:
Camilla & Marc jumpsuit (coming soon) | Stella McCartney shoesCéline bag | Sunday Somewhere sunglasses



Wearing:



 
Top