There comes a time in every girl's life when...


She just needs to wear Balmain  whether it's for a fleeting moment while window shopping in Paris, or just to marvel at what real structured shoulders should actually look and feel like. 

Luckily for me (and you), Farfetch has decided to launch an Australian site so they brought the Balmain to me and saved me the airfare.  



We may not be considered one of the fashion capitals of the world here in Australia (we have rubber thongs and ugg boots and other ghastly fashion faux pas to thank for that) and distance is definitely a disadvantage when it comes to sourcing certain designer pieces...

But we do love to shop. So much so, that Farfetch decided to answer the prayers of luxury fashion fiends Australia-wide and bring their mix of 300 of the world's best bricks and mortar boutiques to your fingertips.



So, what does it all mean? 

It means they're (kinda) bridging the gap between you and your holiday shopping sprees. It means you now have access to a whole new world of delicious sartorial treats that are good enough to lick. Yep. I'd lick them (but I didn't, promise). 


Can I interest anyone in a powder blue Proenza Schouler PS13? Yes thanks, I'll take 10. 



 
Top