Since I had such a great time at the Vogue Fashion's Night Out and loved the pictures I took with my Nokia Lumia 900, I decided it would be cool to give one of my readers the opportunity to have the same amazing experience... YAY!

THE CHRONICLES OF HER IS TEAMING UP WITH NOKIA AUSTRALIA TO GIVE ONE SPECIAL READER A NOKIA LUMIA 900 SMARTPHONE AND VIP ACCESS TO THE VOGUE ONLINE SHOPPING NIGHT IN MELBOURNE TO MEET VOGUE EDITOR IN CHIEF EDWINA MCCANN AND HER TEAM


I am hooked on this phone. I love the beautiful big touch screen and the clean aesthetic - it's the perfect fashion accessory! It also has an 8 MP Carl Zeiss camera which takes the best photos I have ever seen from a mobile phone. Want proof? See here.


TO ENTER:

Simply photograph your favourite fashion accessory and send the picture to thechroniclesofher@hotmail.com along with a sentence about why you love it. Please also include your name and phone number or email address.

Your photo will then be featured on the Nokia Australia Facebook page and myself and a member of the Vogue team will choose the most stylish entry to win!

Entries close October 1st, 2012.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

  1. The prize includes VIP access to the Melbourne event on the 26th of November 2012, however, the winner must cover their own travel costs. 
  2. The winner will be selected according to creativity of entry and best personal style.
  3. Individuals may submit multiple entries.
Want more?



 
Top