Last Thursday I celebrated the Vogue Fashion's Night Out in Sydney. I had so much fun party hopping and indulging in all of the amazing things my favourite stores had to offer... the vibe in the city was electric! If you've never been, lock it in next year - trust me!

I had to race there after work so there was no time for lugging my camera around, but I caught a few snaps on my new Nokia Lumia 900 and, I must say, the camera on that phone is incredible! I'm more than happy with how they turned out so I decided to show you what I got up to... 


IN THE MEDIA HUB WITH CHRISTINE CENTENERA AND LIAM FROM FRONT ROW SUIT.


POLAROID FUN AT LOUIS VUITTON.


CELEBRATING WITH SHOPBOP.


HANGING OUT IN THE MEDIA HUB IN THE BEST PANTS EVER BY GINGER & SMART.


A QUICK NIGHTCAP AT THE BURBERRY PARTY WHERE MODEL MATTHEW WHITEHOUSE PLAYED, THEN ALL SMILES AT HOME AFTER AN AMAZING NIGHT.


The good news for you is that I have a super exciting giveaway to announce later this week. It involves a new phone, an exclusive Vogue event and the chance to meet Vogue Editor-in-Chief Edwina McCann

Details coming later this week. Get excited! x



I like you. Let's be friends: 



 
Top