All hail the king.

It's no secret that Dion Lee has had my heart since day one, and remains one of my favourite Australian designers to date. 

It's his attention to detail sets him apart; a strength he's also carried-on through his new Line II collection (which has just landed in store!). Think wardrobe staples with a twist, or a paired-back addition to the mainline collection - built for the everyday. 

My favourite thing about this collection is how versatile it is. Each piece works alone, but can also be layered over or under something else, too. Amen.

Trust me, everyone needs the backless slip dress with spaghetti straps (layered under a sweater during the day, or worn alone at night) and the bandage back knit pictured below. Oh, and the shearling leather jacket... And everything else. 


Wearing:
Dion Lee knit (grey version here) | dress | Acne boots



Wearing:
Dion Lee knit | leather skirt | RayBan sunglasses | Acne boots



Wearing:
Dion Lee dress | Sarah & Sebastian x Dion Lee harness




Wearing:
Dion Lee cami | skirt | leather jacket | Sarah & Sebastian x Dion Lee cuffs | Acne boots


On a completely separate note, it's the last day to vote for me in the 'Best Personal Style Blogger' category for the 2015 Bloglovin' Awards which will be held in New York during fashion week. 

I've been lucky enough to make the top 5 finalists, so if you like reading my blog, please vote for me here

Gracias x

 
Top