Many of us seem to hesitate when it comes to investing in a truly statement piece - probably because bright colours and crazy prints don't appear to be very versatile at first glance. 

A little chat with my girlfriend got me thinking about this very fact the other day, so I decided to take on a challenge to style my Josh Goot skirt five different ways in my latest post for Vogue Australia's Spy Style.



Wearing Hansen & Gretel top, Josh Goot skirt, M.A.C. lipstick and Wildfox jewellery from The Dark Horse.



Wearing Stella McCartney top and Josh Goot skirt.


Wearing Serpent & the Swan top.

Photos by Jesse Lizotte.

These are a few detail shots I kept just for you guys, but you should definitely see the post for the full outfits and let me know what you think.

Check it out here for some print-spiration! 


1. Follow me on Instagram @chroniclesofher_
2. Find me on Facebook.
3. Chat with me on Twitter.



 
Top