Good beauty products are hard to come by. 

I never want to commit to buying the latest craze anymore without having a recommendation from a friend because I've done that one too many times and been disappointed. 

Having said that, the past few months I've been on a bit of a roll. I've discovered so many amazing products that are now "can't-live-without" products, so I thought it was only fair to share the love! 


Wearing Clinique Moisture Surge Instense, Youngblood mineral powder foundation, MAC mascara and Clinique Chubby Stick in Mega Melon


Meet Clinique's Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator

First things first: yes, this product was gifted, but there's no way I would post about it if I didn't absolutely love it. 

My skin has been lackluster since I moved to Sydney. Cold wind, too much coffee and not enough sleep is a recipe for disaster when it comes to the complexion. This stuff is an oil-free cream-gel that completely plumps up the skin (rather than merely sitting on top like other heavy moisturisers).  

I've been pressing it into my skin before I put my makeup on to create that "fresh-faced" illusion. The best part? It's not just a quick fix - it actually improves your skin's moisture retention over time! Best. stuff. ever.

Trust me.



I like you. Let's be friends!



 
Top