I've finally given in. I'm embracing the cap and I like it. 

At first I wasn't so sure about it. I liked the look of them on other people but never felt like I could quite pull it off. 

When I finally got my hands on a pair of these Hansen & Gretel shorts on the weekend it just seemed like a natural progression. These shorts, a white tee and this cap make for the perfect weekend outfit but this time I decided to dress it up a bit more with my new Ellery top.






Ellery top, Hansen & Gretel shorts, Nowhere heels, Louis Vuitton bag and Sarah & Sebastian ring from The Dark Horse Jewellery.

Photos by Nicole Cooper


All you have to do is enter the code 'CARMEN' during checkout. 

Click here to get yours. Limited stock available!



Video by Charlie Embarbe.

If you're not familiar with Hansen & Gretel, check out this behind the scenes video featuring the amazing Rachel Rutt. 
 
Top