... Because the small details make a big difference.

You know how you kind of feel ‘naked’ when you leave home without your iPhone? 

Well, I feel the same about the fine jewellery I wear every day - particularly my necklaces. I always wear at least one, but sometimes layer two or three.

Trust me, it makes life easier in the wardrobe department because it means your can wear the most basic outfit, and it will still look good.



Think of a crisp white boyfriend shirt and denim shorts. Alone, this could look a little boring and predictable, but add a few fine necklaces that are truly ‘you’ and unique, and this simple outfit is instantly interesting. 

The thing is, the right piece is not always easy to find. I love necklaces that are simple and delicate, yet modern, and strong because I tend to wear a lot of structured stuff - relaxed suits and shirts - so it needs to complement this. Trust me, I’ve done my research, and very few pieces tick all the boxes. 



The good news is you can stop looking, because I found it. The gold Tiffany T Smile necklace is everything. It’s one to literally never take off. It works for day with a simple tee and rolled-up sleeves, and it looks beautiful at night with a sleek black blazer or low neckline. It will never date. 


Or if necklaces aren’t your thing, a cuff or bangle is my next go to. You can wear it alone or layer it up with a watch (which adds just the right amount of detail with roughly rolled up sleeves). 





It’s all about finding pieces that are really ‘you’. 

A word of advice though - if you’re going to wear something every day - invest. Special jewellery pieces become a part of you, and you’ll have them for years to come. 


Watch the video:



Location:

 The Darling Point Pad via Contemporary Hotels

* Shot in collaboration with Tiffany & Cohttp://bit.ly/1ER3JnD and Vogue Australia

 
Top