My looks & favourite moments from MBFWA.

OPENING NIGHT - ELLERY


Image via The File

Dare to flare. Ellery, you'll always have a place in my wardrobe with pants like these. 

DAY ONE


Up bright and early, but who's complaining when you can wear your pyjamas to work? 


Just kidding. These Bassike stripes are everything. I think it goes without saying I won the comfiest person at fashion week award. 


Image by Kelly Geddes for The File


Tome was one of the most highly anticipated shows of the week and it didn't disappoint. These guys get me. If I was to design a wardrobe for myself it would pretty much look like this. 

DAY TWO


Day two called for sneakers. There were lots of Angelina Jolie moments in this dress #sorrynotsorry.


Michael Lo Sordo giving the people what they want = slinky, sexy dresses to die for. Michael, ILY <3


Snapped by Vogue.com on my way to Toni Maticevski. 

DAY THREE


Beautiful stripes and frayed details. Christopher Esber, I solute you. 


Nude lace maxi moment at Kate Sylvester. 




Hang time with Hansen & Gretel and Le 21ème.


Wrapping up the week at dinner with NET-A-PORTER (and my cute as hell date = Margaret Zhang).

Over and out until next year, MBFWA. Good times. 



 
Top