Une. Deux... the end.

I’m so excited to finally share a project I’ve been working on with SABA to celebrate their 50th anniversary. I guess you could say it’s been a bit of a reminiscent collaboration for me. 

SABA were kind of doing the whole minimal thing before it was cool. I remember buying my first suit there for a job interview.


Fastforward to now, and they’re still a go-to for those wardrobe building blocks you can wear over and over again - like these coats. 

There are basically only two styles you need for winter, and I’m going to tell you what they are.


THE WRAP COAT

This is the more feminine of the two. Wear this with boyfriend jeans and a tee to dress it up a bit. This style of coat is so versatile because you can wrap it various ways, wear it undone over a tee, or if all else fails, wear it alone with pants as a top.


THE STRUCTURED COAT

Go for a longline blazer style. Basically, I wear this when I want to look like I’ve got my life together. This is my go-to if I’m wearing a dress or skirt because it balances it out a bit, but I also love wearing it over a relaxed suit to go for full boyfriend vibes. 

You can also layer one over the other and do the double coat thing. 

Voilà!


Wearing:


Shot in collaboration with SABA.
 
Top