I've got a new rule when it comes to buying prints... 


They must be big!

I want nothing to do with dainty florals or fine feline prints. 

'The bigger, the better' is my new print philosophy, and I'm likin' it. My picks are anything of the leopard variety (think Stella McCartney), stripes, checks and plaid (at the risk of sounding dramatic, I literally died and went to heaven when I saw this Céline look).




I've also been loving a bit of green lately so I just couldn't resist this J.W. Anderson sweater.  Paired with my all-time favourite Ksubi jeans and this Elena Ghesellini bag, I think it makes a pretty easy breezy winter weekend outfit. 



Wearing J.W. Anderson sweater, Elena Ghesellini bag and Aquazzura heels (all coming soon to my-wardrobe.com) and Ksubi jeans


What have you all been up to this week? I went to a super fun Clinique party last night (but more about that soon!) x



More from me:

Found: the most amazing leather dress you'll ever meet

Tanning tips for winter

 
Top