What products does the supermodel use to cleanse that heavenly face? Read on... 


After her massive comeback at the autumn/winter '13/'14 shows (walking for Givenchy, Lanvin, Louis Vuitton and Saint Laurent, to name a few), Cat McNeil returned to Australia this week to open the show at Kookai's spring/summer '14 presentation last night. 

"I love what Kookai has done for Australia, they know what works in the market," she said of her recent appointment as Kookai's Brand Ambassador.

"It has an international feel."

I asked McNeil to spill the beans on what products she uses on her skin to maintain that flawless complexion 24/7. 

"SKII face masks and eye masks and the La Prairie Caviar Serum

Travelling is hard on the skin but I always drink lots of water and use a good skin care range like La Prairie. If my skin is really dry I apply a moisturising mask on the plane to keep it well hydrated."

Ok, her go-to products are on the more expensive side, but I guess that's a luxury you can afford if you're a model in demand!

Plus, great products are worth the investment 9 times out of 10. 


More from me:




 
Top