Spring is officially here, and you know what that means...


It's time to start stripping back the layers. Time to stop hibernating on Saturday nights. Time to pack away the Sex and the City box set that's kept you company all winter. Time to start painting your toe nails again. Time to start looking for a new bikini. Time to make friends with the fake tan bottle again and time to get a fresh new 'do just in time for summer (I've already checked this one off the list, but more on that soon). 



The colour black is a dear friend of mine no matter what the season is. I just can't bring myself to part ways with it, even in the warmer months when I'm well aware this means sweltering in 40 degree heat.

The key? Go for sheer tops or lace pieces to minimise the heaviness factor of an all-black outfit. I'm living in my black organza tee by Macgraw



Wearing Macgraw top, Lonely Hearts bra, Jamie Ashkar skirt, Celine sunglasses, Sophie Hulme bag and Marc Jacobs boots. 

Photos by Ana Suntay Tanedo. 



More from me:




 
Top