Three words: sneakers, sandals, brogues.

Merci, Phoebe Philo, for making it socially acceptable to wear slides to the office, sneakers to meetings and flats just about anywhere. 

OXFORDS & BROGUES

Probably my favourite shoes of all. I wear them with literally everything  suits, jeans, dresses, a basic tee and denim shorts... you name it! 


SHOP:



DRESSY LACE-UPS

A little more sleek and streamlined than oxfords, I find a pair of lace-ups with a pointed toe is always good to have for slightly dressier occasions. 





SHOP:

SLIDES

My weekend go-to. 


SHOP:



SNEAKERS

No surprises here. Give a dress a sports-luxe twist, or your working wardrobe a laid-back edge. Nikes and New Balance are my favourites.




SHOP:






STATEMENT SANDALS

When these Givenchy sandals finally arrived in my hot little hands I was worried they'd be hard to wear, but they actually go with everything. They're over the top but you just have to own it. Today I wore them with this Bassike top and 3.1 Phillip Lim shorts. 



SHOP:




Recently: 





 
Top