When Hermès invites you to a party, you dance. 

Last week I had the absolute pleasure of attending Hermès on the Beach – pretty much the party of the year (as in, as soon as it's over you immediately start counting down the days until the next one). 

Why? Put it this way – Hermès never does things in halves. If they're going to throw a party, it's a spectacular – there's larger than life Hermès accoutrements, there's dancers, there's free-flowing French champagne and more Hermès silks than La Maison des Carrés (ok, not quite, but you get the picture). And the dress code? Barefoot, of course – nonchalantly paired-back with something fabulous. 

I snuck in before the festivities began to give you a glimpse behind friends-of-Hermès-only doors at Sydney's iconic Strickland House where the event was held. 

I hope you enjoy. I know I definitely did!









Wearing Michael Lo Sordo top and skirt with Hermès bag and silk (around wrist). 



 
Top