For people who don't like wearing gym clothes. 

Chronicles of her workout clothes

I'm not going to lie, the gym and I don't cross paths often, but in the name of holding-up my health goals and new year's resolutions in 2015, I decided to give myself an incentive  and what could be better to get things (i.e. me) moving than some new workout clothes?

Lycra and I have never been friends, so I wear things that feel a little closer to home  like black, Nikes and pieces that are less hardcore gym junkie, more Sunday morning yoga, like these David Lerner leggings and crop top by Out Incorporated.  

Chronicles of her workout clothes

Chronicles of her workout clothes nike

Mix it back with a few pieces from your everyday wardrobe (hi Karen Walker shades, denim shirt and Balenciaga Padlock Mini) and you're ready to rock n' downward dog (yes, I'm in a particularly lame mood today). 

That way, if you have a post-gym juice date or need to run errands afterwards you'll feel more.... you. 

Namaste!


Wearing Out Incorporated top, David Lerner leggings, vintage denim shirt (similar), Balenciaga bag, Karen Walker sunglasses (here and here) and Nike shoes (black version here).



MORE FROM ME:



 
Top