Let's get busy!

I'm not very good at setting goals. I can't get a grasp on what's realistic and what's not, so I usually skip the whole process altogether to avoid letting myself down. 

But there's something in the air in 2015, and it feels good, so I decided to set some goals for this year and share them with you. 

They may or may not be relevant to you, but they're things I've been needing to change for a while, and hopefully they give you a bit of motivation. It's onwards and upwards from here!

Would love you to share yours with me in the comments, too. 


chronicles of her style fashion

1. NO PUTTING THINGS OFF. 

If something is bothering me or hanging over my head, I'm going to deal with it straight away. This year is all about getting it done and moving on. 

2. BE LESS INDECISIVE. 

I'm the annoying dinner date that just actually can't decide whether I want a Pinot Gris, Pisco Sour or Classic Margarita. This year I'm putting a limit on the time I allow myself to make decisions, and I'm going to be confident in my choices.  

chronicles of her style fashion

3. WEAR WHAT I WANT, WHEN I WANT, WHERE I WANT. 

No one ever got ahead by playing it safe. Break the rules a bit. Dress codes are so flexible these days. 

4. STEP OUTSIDE MY COMFORT ZONE. 

I mean this in a style sense. Expect to see some fun new additions in my wardrobe i.e. prints and COLOUR.

chronicles of her hair style fashion

5. START EVERY DAY WITH A GREEN JUICE. 

Green apple, celery, kale, parsley, ginger, lemon, a whole garlic clove (yes, really) and black pepper. Sounds scary, but it's actually not that bad.

I've made a promise to myself that I'll put more time into my wellbeing this year because if you're not fit, happy and healthy, you can't reach your full potential anyway. 

6. BE THE CATCH-UP PLANNER.

I'm never the planner, I usually let myself get so caught up with work that I can't even make it at all. 

This year, I'm going to be the initiator... more breakfasts, more days at the beach, and more cocktails! Amen.

7. MAKE THE CHRONICLES OF HER BIGGER & BETTER THAN EVER.

Some well overdue changes are coming. Watch this space. 

chronicles of her style fashion

Wearing Oskar shirt (similar here, here and here), Zara jeans (similar here and here), Nina Ricci shoes, Saint Laurent clutch (similar) and Gucci watch



More from me:






 
Top