These are the things I never leave home without. 




1. THE DAY/NIGHT OUTFIT. 

I always try to pack one outfit that can take me from day to night. It cuts down on packing space, and makes life easier all around. 

For a summer getaway, I like a slinky camisole and high-waisted shorts in white or black. 


2. THE SUMMER BAG. 

Yes, sometimes even I take a break from black. Navy or grey is such a nice alternative for summer, and this size is big enough to fit all of my travel necessities, but not too bulky. I also love a long shoulder strap. It makes everything feel more relaxed. 


3. THE BLACK SWIMMERS. 

You can wear them as much as you want and it won't be "that" bikini that you've worn every day. Plus, black always looks polished and classic. 


4. DRY SHAMPOO. 

Skip the shampoo and conditioner and touch-up salty locks with some dry shampoo. It will save you time and space. 

5. MULTI-PURPOSE MAKE-UP.

Less is more when it comes to make-up on holidays. Pack products that go that extra mile, like Nars The Multiple in South Beach. You can use it to contour, as a blush, and on the eyes and lips, too. 

6. THE BIG BLACK SHADES. 

Great for hiding behind when you have a hangover. I never leave home without my Karen Walkers!



Recently:




 
Top