Chronicles of her celine trio

A gift from me to you. 

Chronicles of Her celine trio

Wow, what a year it's been. 

2014 has been a total whirlwind for me, and you know what they say – time flies when you're having fun. 

Chronicles of her Celine trio

Thank you for stopping by The Chronicles of Her regularly. 

I do my best to update this blog as often as I can and checking-in to read your comments makes my day... everyday!


Chronicles of her black vest

I feel so lucky to have found you all – whether it be through bonding over all-black or Birkenstocks  and I hope you decide to stick around. 

Christmas is the time for giving, so to show you how much I love you I'm giving away a Céline Trio bag.

Celine Trio chronicles of her

Head over to my Instagram to enter and get all the details (entering takes less than a minute)! 

Entries close Tuesday 23rd December, 2014.

The winner will be announced on 25th December, 2014 (Christmas Day!).

GOOD LUCK! X





 
Top