I finally found 'the one'.



I'm not exactly sure what's going on at the moment, but as I've said before, I'm not usually a dress girl. They usually feel too overdone and feminine for me, but lately I've been lucking-out in the dress department. 

First it was this black midi dress (still obsessed), and then this high-neck Camilla and Marc shift had me at hello. 


I love that it can be worn from AM to PM. It's simple, but the right accessories take it to the next level - like my new favourite bag from Deadly Ponies. I love the way the beautiful texture breaks-up my minimal outfits on a day-to-day basis. 


Oh, and some Givenchy flats don't hurt either. Together, they make the perfect dressed-up/dressed-down combo. 


On another note, I have a couple of (very exciting) surprises coming for you shortly... but you'll have to stick around the find out what they are! 


Wearing Camilla and Marc dress, Deadly Ponies bag and Givenchy sandals. 


Recently:




 
Top