Model with bold brows

Tomboy dressing = the best thing ever.

I've never been a textbook "girly-girl". Something about soft pink cheeks and floaty floral dresses feels a little too predictable to me. 

Instead, I always consider one of my favourite mantra's to live by when making my wardrobe choices, too – everything in moderation.

This week on Chronicles of Her it's all about mixing the masculine, oversized and relaxed with the soft, subtle and feminine. Toughen-up a midi dress with a boyfriend blazer thrown over the top, or pair your favourite sundress with some statement brogues. The beauty is in striking the perfect the balance. 

Oh, and now you can also shop my edit of 'boy meets girl' below.

How to wear a jumpsuit

Marble bathroom and interiors

How to wear minimal trend

Illustration of woman's figure

How to wear a black blazer

Chanel shoes

Pink celine outfit

Christy Turlington casual style

Sophie Bille Brahe pearl jewellery

Blonde model fashion editorial

Images sourced via Studded Hearts, Down This Road and Pinterest.


SHOP MY EDIT OF BOY MEETS GIRL HERE:



Recently:

Every girl needs this watch

Workwear worth waking up for
 
Top