Wardrobe staples on Chronicles of Her

Officially obsessed.


1. THE HERO BLACK TROUSERS. 

It's probably weird to have an obsession with something so basic, but I've developed an addiction to great black pants. These ones have replaced this pair that changed my life (I upgraded!), and I also just bought this pair which are a totally different vibe but equally awesome.

Wardrobe staples on Chronicles of Her

2. A BLACK BOYFRIEND BLAZER.

The perfect one is almost impossible to come by unless you're willing to spend your entire week's pay check on Isabel Marant (or perhaps a couple of week's worth on Givenchy?). 

There's just something about a longline boyfriend blazer with structured shoulders that makes me feel good. Slouchier styles always look just the right amount of dressed-up, whether worn with sleek black trousers or ripped denim and a tank. 

Wardrobe staples on Chronicles of Her

Wardrobe staples on Chronicles of Her

3. KNOT BY BOTTEGA VENETA. 

If you took my fragrance quiz you'd already know what I love about this new scent

Besides the obvious (damn bottle, you fine), the fragrance itself teleports me back to not so long ago when I was sipping cocktails, seaside in Positano. You could say it's getting me through my post-holiday depression.

Wardrobe staples on Chronicles of Her


4. MY GIVENCHY ANTIGONA.

Big enough to fit (almost) my entire life inside, but still small enough to use everyday. This bag is the perfect all-rounder. 


SHOP:




RECENTLY:

How do you choose your perfume? 

This is probably the chicest watch you've ever seen




 
Top