Chronicles of Her for Playing Fashion

Dressing-up in my favourite wardrobe staples.

Jamie Ashkar coat and Jac & Jack shorts and sweater.

Chronicles of Her for Playing Fashion

Georgia Alice coat over Life with Bird coat, American Apparel knit and Rebecca Vallance leather pants.

Chronicles of Her for Playing Fashion

Chronicles of Her for Playing Fashion

Mango blazer, J Brand camisole and Nobody denim jeans.

Chronicles of Her for Playing Fashion

Bassike coat and top, Rag & Bone jeans and Nike trainers.

Chronicles of Her for Playing Fashion

Bassike coat, Comme des Garcons shirt and Bassike coat.

Chronicles of Her for Playing Fashion

Chronicles of Her for Playing Fashion

Zara coat, Country Road top and pants and The Mode Collective shoes.


It's days like this that I really love my job. 

A little while ago I set out on the road with Tim Ashton, his assistant Alex and my assistant Sam to basically hang out for the day in a car park shooting beautiful clothes to create an editorial for Playing Fashion

When you have a good team, great chats and the perfect soundtrack, things just seem to come together.

See the full editorial and read the interview here – in which we talk blogging, personal style, beauty and why I sometimes just wish I could hit the "off" switch on life and Instagram.


Recently:





 
Top