If your answer to that is "why would you", you need to read on. 

During my lifetime I've only met a handful of dresses that I love. 

Do I like floral? No. Do I like bodycon? Die. Do I like sparkly spandex party dresses? Not since 2006. 

But I've recently take a liking to a shift dress worn over pants – whether they be straight and cropped (like my favourite black pants), of the wide legged variety, or second-skin leather, like these new ones I'm currently living in by Rebecca Vallance

It's Céline-approved, and also the easiest way to extend the wearability of your summer wardrobe through winter, and vice versa. 






Wearing Peridot London tuxedo dress (similar here, here, incredible long sleeve version here), Rebecca Vallance leather pants, Swarovski necklace, monogrammed Oroton clutch and The Mode Collective heels.

WHAT LAYERING TRICKS ARE YOU LOVING LATELY?


Recently:


 
Top