While we're piling on the layers here in Australia, those in the northern hemisphere are saying HELLO to shorter hemlines and the sweet sensation of sun on their skin. 

You all know I love a great blazer-and-pants combo, but here's a lighter, brighter take on how to wear it. 


To my Australian readers – no, I have not lost my mind. I am well aware it's officially winter here, but I just had to share this summer suiting editorial I shot for Grazia.it a few weeks ago because (thanks to the amazing Australian climate) I'm pretty these looks are still wearable here too. 

For this shoot, I decided to wave the Aussie flag and pay homage to some of my homegrown favourites like Dion Lee, Michael lo Sordo and Christopher Esber because they all know a thing or two about relaxed suiting. 

Click here to see the full feature on Grazia.it


Wearing Mango blazer, Anna Quan top, Dion Lee skirt and Christian Dior shoes. 


Wearing Michael lo Sordo suit and crop top with Zara shoes. 



Wearing Christopher Esber shirt with 3.1 Phillip Lim pants and bag. 


Wearing Dion Lee blazer and crop top with 3.1 Phillip Lim pants. 



Wearing Anna Quan vest and pants and Givenchy shoes. 


WHO'S READY FOR A EUROPEAN SUMMER ESCAPE?!


Recently:




 
Top