It's all about the sneakers, the tote and the big overcoat #thatrhymes

I've recently acquired a few new wardrobe favourites leading into the cooler months here in Australia, but if you're based elsewhere don't let that deter you – they're pieces you can keep on hand to style back in with other things from your wardrobe all year round.


THE WHITE PANTS:

I'm wearing: 3.1 Phillip Lim pants here.

Similar: ASOS version here, slouchier version here.


THE CAMEL COAT:

I'm wearing: Witchery coat here.

Similar: Max Mara version here, ASOS version here, Stella McCartney version here


THE SNEAKERS:

I'm wearing: Navy New Balance 574's (similar here).

Similar: Black and white version here, maroon version here.


THE NAVY SWEATER:

I'm wearing: ASOS sweater here.

Similar: Basic/casual version here, Equipment version here.

THE TOTE:

I'm wearing: Madewell tote here.

Similar: All black A.P.C. version hereASOS version here

WHAT ARE YOUR WEEKEND STAPLES? 

Recently:






 
Top