Get smarter with you wardrobe. Here's how...

I don't work out of an overly corporate office (obvs), but even if you do, I think you'll agree there's a lot more room for mixing it up than there used to be. Like, you can actually get away with wearing a man-style suit without getting weird looks (it's called being a boss lady, and I'm all about it).


So rather than shopping for casual weekend stuff, and a separate 'work' wardrobe, think about going for things that work double-time. 

I'm talking simple, clean, tailored pieces with a modern edge. They create the best foundation for an amazing wardrobe, but as you probably know, they're not easy to find (unless you're willing to go hungry for a while).


That's why I'm so excited about RAEY. It's a new line of cool, timeless, minimal staples with a tomboy edge. To be honest, it's kind of like they've been spying on my dreams. It's not often I love every.single.piece. in a collection, but this is an exception. 

Seriously, I could wear it head-to-toe all day, every day (and I wouldn't even have to go on strike with my daily strong soy latte). 


You could throw on a simple strappy heel with this outfit and it's instantly work-appropriate, or pair it with your Stan Smith's on the weekend. 

These pants also work with a simple tank (if you want to dress them down), and the top goes with pretty much everything (the asymmetric hem looks incredible with a black blazer over the top, BTW). 

It's all about getting more mileage out of your pieces. 

Time to clear-out my wardrobe and make way for some more RAEY, I think!


Wearing RAEY top and pants from MATCHESFASHION and Adidas Stan Smith sneakers. 


SHOP:









 
Top