chronicles-of-her-cream-knit-turtleneck-asos

I just can't get enough. I just can't get enough. 

Even though I'm currently mid wardrobe cull, I just couldn't resist the super high neck and chunky ribbed texture on this cream knit from ASOS

Knits are something I'd put in the "worth investing in" category (and more on that soon), but considering this one has short sleeves I'm adding it to the "trend piece" list, so impulse buys are totally acceptable. 

And while I have been sticking to my rules for the perfect wardrobe, it's ok to live a little and break the rules every now and then.  

Worn here with white boyfriend jeans, some simple Swarovski rings and black accessories - it's kind of a no brainer.

chronicles-of-her-fine-gold-rings-cream-knit-swarovski

chronicles-of-her-cream-knit-turtleneck-boyfriend-jeans

chronicles-of-her-carmen-hair-cream-knit

chronicles-of-her-cream-knit-turtleneck-komono-sunglasses-black

Wearing ASOS top and boyfriend jeans, Saint Laurent clutch, The Mode Collective shoes, Komono sunglasses and Swarovski rings (knotted and plain). 


Recently:



 
Top