Winter style pinstripe coat Chronicles of Her 06

Monday mornings... I never exactly deserve an A for effort. So that's why I've found a few shortcuts for making myself look socially acceptable, without having to face-up to high heels (or the hairdryer for that matter). 

You see, I'm all about dressing up to feel dressed down because comfort is the aim of my game, but you'll never see me ordering my 3/4 soy latte in sweatpants. 

Winter style pinstrip coat chronicles of her 02


My Monday vibe goes a little something like this... throw on a long structured coat, black pants (plain or leather) and a camisole and then top it off with a few pieces of simple fine jewellery, semi-tucked hair and fresh minimal make-up. 

Winter style pinstripe coat Chronicles of Her 05

Winter style pinstripe coat Chronicles of Her 03

And Birkenstocks. You probably can't rock them to a law firm, but if you do attempt this I'd love to hear about it. 

I guess working in Birks is just one of the perks of self employment.

Winter style pinstripe coat Chronicles of Her 04

549A9758-copy

Winter-style-pinstripe-coat-chronicles-of-her-01

Wearing Zara coat (similar herehere and here), J Brand camisole, Rebecca Vallance leather pants, Birkenstocks (here and here), Saint Laurent clutch (similar here) and Pandora rings and earrings



In other news, I'm excited to let you know that I've been working with Pandora around the launch of their new Symbols range. 

This post is a little sneak peek featuring a few of my favourite pieces from the mainline collection (we all know I'm a little obsessed with pearls!), but I love how all of the pieces are so easy to mix and match and I can't wait to show you how to style the Symbols collection into your everyday wardrobe.

What's your Monday vibe? Tell me in the comments! x


Recently:





 
Top