4 tips for getting it right.

Excited to share part two of my collaboration with SABA to celebrate their 50 year anniversary.

I was in love with these flares as soon as I saw them because they're just the right width.

Flares are something I usually struggle with. I always put them in the ‘too hard’ basket because I couldn’t figure out how to wear them casually - a heel seemed mandatory, and heels are just hard work in general.

So I decided to challenge that theory in this post.

These 4 tips make it easy to wear flares anywhere:

WEAR SOMETHING DRAPED OR VOLUMINOUS ON TOP

This balances-out the flare and makes it clear that you’re going for the whole ‘voluminous proportions’ thing.


LONGER LAYERS

I personally find that shorter tops emphasise all the wrong things. A longer top or dress will create interesting layers.

WEAR FLATFORMS

You get the best of both worlds - a little height boost with the comfort of flats #winning. P.S. I’m all about these loafers.

FIND YOUR FLARE

There all all different widths and shapes. You need to find one that works for your shape and height. I love these because they aren’t too over the top, so you can wear them more often.


Wearing:

SABA top | flares | shoes | Saint Laurent bag | CĂ©line sunglasses

Shot in collaboration with SABA.

 
Top