Strapless dress Nike sneakers

If there's one new shoe you need now, this is it. 

Strapless dress Nike sneakers

Strapless dress Nike sneakers

Strapless dress Nike sneakers

Strapless dress Nike sneakers



My love for great sneakers is nothing new. 

It all started with these black and white Nike Free Runs. They're my staple shoe. They make everything look 10 x better and life is 10 x more comfortable. And I've always believed that if you're onto a good thing, then stick to it.

These pale grey Nike Roshe Runs are my latest obsession. They go with pretty much everything, and make all-black outfits way more exciting. 

And unlike tights worn as pants, wearing sneakers outside the gym is totally socially acceptable – Chanel and Dior say so.

These are pretty hard to come by, but don't worry... I've done all the searching for you. There's still a few left here, herehere and here.

Here's some others to kick-start your sneaker shopping. Enjoy x




Recently:


 
Top