A few photos and highlights from the week that was...

You said it, Manrepeller, Australia gets a hard wrap when it comes to street style and fashion in general. While I'll admit we're lacking in bonafide street style stars like Miroslava Duma and Elena Perminova, Australian girls know how to cover up far more than we're given credit for.

I'll keep this short and sweet because I'm sure your interest in MBFWA was probably exhausted last week with all of the photos clogging your Instagram feed (here's mine in case you missed it!). 

The highlights of my week (in no particular order):

Kicking off the week with Alessandra Ambrosio at Alex Perry. It's hard not to like looking at a Victoria's Secret angel.

Michael Lo Sordo. Just, everything.

The breathtakingly beautiful show at Toni Maticevski.

Dion Lee Line II. You'll want everything. Trust me. 

Meeting and hanging out with internationally renowned street style photographers (whose work I truly admire) like Le 21ème and Lee Oliveira.

Christopher Esber - thanks for basically designing my dream wardrobe. 

Snow-like confetti at Alice McCall.

Taking time out to shoot some fun portraits with fashion photographer Pierre Toussaint.

The last hurrah at Song for the Mute. Lupe Fiasco closed the show. Enough said.

Here's a few outfits I wore throughout the week:







Wearing Hansen & Gretel with Stella McCartney shoes.




Wearing Dion Lee dress, Balenciaga shoes, Sabre sunglasses and Eska Alikai clutch.



Wearing Hansen & Gretel, Deadly Ponies bag and Anicase phone case.

Photos by Adam Katz-Sinding of Le 21ème.

Thank you to Uber Sydney for getting me everywhere on time all week. I would have been lost without you! Click here to receive $30 off your first trip in an uberBLACK x

 
Top